Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hide and Seek

On the silver wings of the gliding geese
In the winks of the midnight stars
Under pillows of clouds floating in the breeze
Between the colors of the rainbow bars

On the toes of the dancing waves
In the soft grains of the slipping sand
In the reflections of the blades of grass
Blushing green under the gaze of the sun

 Are words hiding alone and lost
Waiting for that reason or cause
To bind them so tight and close as one
 as random verses of a beautiful poem


Written for the OctPoWriMo Day #2


12 comments:

Enchantress said...

wowww

Nimue said...

I guess i will run out of words that can show my emotions at such awesome poem !!

Lance Smith said...

Love the thought of the words that are lost. Great work.

Sonalika Chaturvedi said...

This is such a brilliant piece ! Wow !

Christine said...

Breathtaking! I love the way this flows, one image after another.

seekingmeme said...

YES! This was exactly what I had in mind when I wrote the prompt for today. I love it! Looking forward to reading more from you!

Tui Snider @mentalmosaic said...

I really enjoyed this one. Beautiful!

Morgan Dragonwillow said...

I love the images that this poem evoked and the rhythm and rhyme of it. Beautiful.

Linda Roy said...

I like the imagery you've created - the idea that the words are lurking...waiting to be found.

TO TOUCH THE HORIZON said...

this is a beautiful poem. loves the images.

Fugika said...

This is a beautiful poem liked the crisp rhyme and imagery.

rainboy said...

If there is any competition you just killed them all with this :D

loved it ...