Saturday, December 27, 2008

A World of Our Own

It had been a long, hard day. I always feel days are long and hard when the day begins before sunrise and ends after sunset. But as the day was coming to an end, I was barely able to conceal my excitement. Because I was so looking forward to this, well... , session.

As I walked into the cosy room, the aroma that wafted in made me go week in my knees. Somehow I managed to stagger into the couch... And I instinctively closed my eyes, the eyelids quivering in anticipation of the future.

And then it happened. The touch of those fingers!! It was surreal... Those fingers were magical, and their touch heavenly. The path traced by then on my skin was lit with ecstasy. Now going through my hair, now tracing my spinal cord. And of course, when they got to work on my shoulder blades, the rest of the world ceased to exist... And then something unexpected happened.

In fact I smelt it before I actually felt it... Another aroma, much more spicy in nature but still soothing to the nerves, made its way to my olfactory senses as I realised that a thin trickle of oil is falling on my skin.. This just about took me over the top... As the fingers played around, sometimes teasing and sometimes soothing, I found myself drifting into some other world which was so very calm and serene...

All this ended when I was rudely jolted back to the real world as I heard the voice saying, "Would the massage be all sir, or do you want a shave too?"

11 comments:

rain girl said...

aaannnn.. ahem ahem... hmm..interesting post

d gypsy! said...

tch tch...

unlucky chap...

I have a better luck than u there-u know... ;)

Beauty and the BEast said...

Ahhhhhhh niceeeeeee :)

Gosh!! I am dying for a massage now :O

rain girl said...

it made YOU go weak in the knees?????

tries to imagine..but my imagine fails me...........

Mystique Wanderer said...

u know i didnt read who posted this...and when it came to the shave part i was like...wtf!!!

a sensible spa with a good i-marketing manager would have their ad placed on this post... :)

marvin the paranoid android said...

@ rain girl..
well.. the aroma made me go week in the knees... and do not let your imagination run away with you... beauty here is more than enough to handle in that department.. :P

marvin the paranoid android said...

@ d gypsy..
i think i should open a spa of my own... whatsay??

marvin the paranoid android said...

@ beauty...
i know of a certain someone who would not exactly mind giving you a massage right now!!!

marvin the paranoid android said...

@ mystique wanderer..
welcome to the confusion and chaos that is the objective of this blog...

Mystique Wanderer said...

what u doing driving rickshaws in chd man...come to dilli...we need more ppl with wit here

Debasish.. said...

U kno,now-a-days I'm a little prepared for ur posts :P

I mean, I actually expect twists at the end!

:)