Saturday, July 19, 2008

Prelude

One lazy day, the sleep deprived me decided to entertain myself with the blog world. Hopping from blog to blog, reading posts and commenting on some, I landed on crimson feet.

Interestingly, there was nothing crimson about the blog! Except the name, of course. But there in stood two very interesting characters, Ramprasad Rasiya and Jimmy. As I read on, I found myself enraptured by the very human, yet very profound thought processes woven into short fiction stories.

Needless to say, I kept visiting and I kept commenting. I got some comments here, on this blog too. Very intrigued by the mind who churns up these thoughts, I decided to explore further. A couple of gtalk chats and many many late night conversations led me right into the eye of a whirlwind romance!

Caught in the midst of this absolutely fascinating roller coaster of emotions WE decided to give in to our common cravings of adventure and embarked on our first trip together to Leh. That we didn’t quite make it there, is another story completely. But we did make it up to Sarchu. And every moment spent on the trip just got us closer.

Trippin Thru is an attempt to capture the essence of the magic, which keeps us spell bound even as I type…

18 comments:

Solitaire said...

Congrats!

Tyro said...

I feel happy , :)

mayz said...

i guess it d season of confessions!!! :)

gunj said...

woohoo...dat sounds great!!

comfortably numb said...

thnx beauty...u just reaffirmed my faith in d statement "love will find a way" ....*3 cheers for both of u*

ranjana said...

wow finding love like this ...who would have thought.....best wishes and be happy :)

Sutta said...

:) :) :)

marvin the paranoid android said...

awesome, woman!!! cheers to the crimsons!!!!

d SINNER!!! said...

:) makes me smile...

cheers to u two...

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ solitaire

thanks :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ tyro

Guess what??

Me feels happy too :P

:D

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ mayz

its the season of love ;)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ gunj

it definitely IS great!!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ comfortably numb

the pleasure is all mine :)

love does find a way...

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ ranjana

Thanks :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ sutta

:)

:)

:)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ marvin

Cheers buddy!!

be my best man??!!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ d sinner

Thank you!! :)