Saturday, June 7, 2008

Virtual conversation

KT: Hey!

RS: Hey-lo!

KT: Wassup?

RS: The ususal

Break

KT: So .. what u been upto…

RS: Pretty much d usual

KT: hmmm

Another Break

KT : Its Saturday nite dude.. wots d big idea?

RS : That tomorrow is Sunny Day?!

KT : Yeah! And I am so funny that when I laff jack-rabbits forget all about reproduction

RS : Huh?Wat?

KT : Never mind

RS : No no you were toking reproduction…?

KT : Yeah! Between jack rabbits!

RS : Wot about jack-asses?

KT : Rabbits duffer not asses..

RS : So you know nothing about reproduction between jack-asses?

KT : Y wud u want 2 know?

RS : coz you often call me a jack-ass :p

KT : Is dis one of ur lame attempts at flirting wid me?

RS : I am not attempting babe, I AM flirting

KT : duh! Thanks for pointing out..

The Break again

KT : If you ARE flirting wid me… then y d silence

RS : ah. So u like it wen dis man flirt’s wid u

KT : I did not say dat!

RS : But u did mis me flirting wid u

KT : I did not say dat either!

RS : So wat did u say

KT : dat u suck at flirting

RS : u want me 2 improvise?

KT : are u capable?

Longer break

KT : u are chatting wid me 2 kill time!

RS : hullo! U r d one who started dis!

KT : oh! So u don’t wanna be here wid me

RS : I wud rather be somewhere else

KT : That is obnoxiously rude!

RS: huh?

KT : If u wud rather be somewhere else y chat wid me

RS : Oh I meant I wud rather be somewhere else wid u

KT : like where?

RS : hehehehe

KT : dat does not answer my question

RS : I do not answer trick questions

KT : How is dis a trick question?

RS : If I say your bedroom u’ll call me a perv, if I say timbaktu u’ll say dat d place does not exist , if I say paris u’ll call it clichéd, if I say rome its not romantic enuff.. whats a guy to say..

KT : Something like.. I’d rather be there right beside you?

Longest Break.

KT signed out

33 comments:

Pollyannaish said...

Just the reaction one wud expect from a guy !! lol !! Just so typical !!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ pollyannaish

where have you been hiding girl??

Welcome back!!

and I am inclined to agree.. Soooo GUY ;)

Pollyannaish said...

Its been crazy at work... just that !

Pollyannaish said...

but gurl..i read all the blogs i had missed..and left my comments on each :) thoroughly enjoyed reading each of them

Keshi said...

good one! :)

Keshi.

Crimson Feet said...

hHAHAHHAHA .. HEHEHHE >.>HOHO HEHEHH EHEHAHAHHAH H AH HAH HAHA HHHAHAHHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHAHAHH h hAHHAHSHHHHHhhodn ,gvnk .vdguiwef. j/vxdvbh!@!!

PPKZZSH!!!!!

(PET PAKAD KE ZOR ZOR SE HASNA)

lol... don't tell me it actually happened!!!

me in love said...

gorgeous!

marvin the paranoid android said...

KT : Something like.. I’d rather be there right beside you?

such mushomaniac has to be a creation of your imaginative mind only, beauty...

Beauty and the BEast said...

@pollyannaish!

Good to have you back girl! And you ought to stop working that much

Besides read ALL your comments and promise to reply to them in due time...

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ Keshi

Thanks
:)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ crimson feet

Reality tinged with imagination perhaps?

P.S. I lurved your reaction

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ me in love

thanks!!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ marvin

you just called me a mushomaniac!!! :o

d SINNER!!! said...

that was so sweet....

and if thats ur imagination...

^^^HAILS^^^^

Crimson Feet said...

@ marvin --- mushomaniac!! lol... you guys are in form today! ;)

Gonecase said...

And the inference is "it is impossible to understand what a lady wants"

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ d sinner

thank you ;)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ crimson feet

dont you dare latch on to that word :p

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ gonecase

lets just put it this way.. we women never complain about the hurdles we have in understanding men!! :P

Just keep tryin

wait.. that is why we are so much better at it too :o

:D

marvin the paranoid android said...

well at the risk on incurring beauty's wrath, you have my full encouragement to utilise that word as you wish, but only after positive permission from beauty...

marvin the paranoid android said...

ps: oops, forgot to mention... last comment was directed specifically at crimson feet but generally all the visitors to this place have a blanket encouragement from me... :P

Ricky said...

Very interesting convo...

Cinderella. said...

Lol ! This is so right !!

Guys often blame girls, that they think too much, but the thing is little do they realise that it takes really very little to make a woman happy..

And this post is a perfect example of that. Not that the characters there are a couple or smth. Just in general.

I loved it !

Tyro said...

*Loosing , acting a duffer actually helps sometim2 * .
Finally Har haar ke bhi jeetne walen ko Baazigar kehten hai :D ...."taliyaan" ...ha ha ha . good one .

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ marvin

hmm.. this encouragement albeit a subtle one... will have a price to pay :P

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ Ricky

thanks!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ Cinderella

precisely!!

Now they get my point :p

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ Tyro

lol!!

Thanks!

ranjana said...

KT : Something like.. I’d rather be there right beside you?
RS missed out that the most beautiful things can be very simple :)

and by the way how about a crash course on art of flirting

K.C. said...

This was a neat blog and I agree that it really does take so little to make a girl happy. And so funny what polly said, in the typical reaction from a guy. Why don't they just "get it?" What great writing.... KC

Prakhar said...

Very Well done...wondering if it really happend?

♥bμşγ-ŵŗϊŧēŕ♥ said...

Haha, this was cute!

guuuys. *rolls eyes* :)

thanks for droppin by my blog.. :)

♥bμşγ-ŵŗϊŧēŕ♥ said...

no wonder i was findin this place familiar!! i've visited here before, na? i hadta read up on those stories.. will do soon, sooon. :)

blogrollin you! :)