Saturday, May 24, 2008

Between Friends

From: ravi@nhhc.co.in
To: roma@jazzads.com
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 11:33 AM
Subject: Grrrrr

If someone had told me a month ago joining the National Health and Hygiene Centre meant sitting amidst carelessly strewn files and un-rinsed coffee cups, I would have quit before joining!!

- Ravi
P.S. I don’t want to be a stag at Jay’s party tonight

From : roma@jazzads.com
To: ravi@nhhc.co.in
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: Grrrrr

Your OCD is exactly the reason why a Job at NHHC is perfect for you! Besides nobody rinses disposable cups before trashing them. You simply rinse and throw!
What are you more frustrated about, the mess in your office or being single at Jay’s party?

Roma

From: ravi@nhhc.co.in
To: roma@jazzads.com
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Grrrrr

Being single at Jay’s party. It will just give him more reason to palm me off onto his geeky sister. ONCE AGAIN. Do I really look like that First Year Nerdy student from Munnabhai MBBS?

From : roma@jazzads.com
To: ravi@nhhc.co.in
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: Re:Re:Re: Grrrrr

More like Hrithik Roshan from Koi Mil Gaya… the mentally retarded bit suits you just fine. Besides which Jay’s sister is pretty, in a weird sort of way. Before you ask I am coming with Hussain, he is absolutely hot and it promises to be a wild Saturday night

From: ravi@nhhc.co.in
To: roma@jazzads.com
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 12:32 PM
Subject: Change

It is so annoying when you are too lazy to even change the subject of your mails! Hussain? The big shot ‘I am so rich’ asshole? You know he likes his women in skimpy clothes, how on earth are you going to hide that flab of the cheese pizza from last night? This is so not about you, this is about me. I DON’T want to be single tonight

From : roma@jazzads.com
To: ravi@nhhc.co.in
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Change

Why should I change the subject when you do it so well! Thanks for the reminder on my weight, what would I do without you? Besides I don’t EVER dress skimpy. Hussain will take me out just the way I am! What is with you and being single? Gosh! How difficult IS it for a guy to find a date for himself?

Long Break


From : roma@jazzads.com
To: ravi@nhhc.co.in
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 03:26 PM
Subject: Re: Change

Name’s Maria Fischer. German I think. Here on a project at Beamex-software. Pick her up at seven from Comfort Inn (Room no. 208, I think). She was just bored of spending lonely weekends and I thought I might let her know there can be something worse than that! In case you want to tell her to carry her own bottle of anti-bacterial hand cleaner (because you obviously wouldn’t share yours with a stranger) call on the Beamex switchboard before five thirty extn. 452

P.S. You could have called me too, instead of writing such boring mails

From: ravi@nhhc.co.in
To: roma@jazzads.com
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 03:31 PM
Subject: U R the best

I like Maria! And thanks a tonne! I was actually fuming after your last insult but guess this sort of sets the records right. I will call her, but what do I say?

P.S. you could have called me too..

From : roma@jazzads.com
To: ravi@nhhc.co.in
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 03:33 PM
Subject: Re: U R the best

Go Fish!

23 comments:

me in love said...

i love it i love it i love it!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a hugeeeeeeeeeee mile-long smile on my face!!

mmuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away happily*

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ me in love

Keep smiling sweets!!

Damn I wish I could write such stuff more often!! :l

marvin the paranoid android said...

beautiful post... loved every moment of it...
and yes, nice advice in the end- go fish!!!
rotfl...

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ marvin

well what do you know..women do have a sound sense of advice ;)

gunj said...

omg!
dat was simply awesome!!
u are realy creative!!
keep it up!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ gunj

thanks a tonne!!

I will do my best to keep it going :)

Crimson Feet said...

awesome!... but... are you saying that this didn't really happen?!? :)... as in ravi/roma/nhhc/maria... all are created!?.. its, just a story?!?

wonderfully done!!! :) .... i mean confirm it... this seemed like a real e mail exchange to me... was it? was it not? :)

PS. and "me in love"'s expressions are so cute! :)

Cinderella. said...

lol !!!!

this was awesome !!!!!!

me in love said...

ohh i love your new header!! it's sooo wowww.. :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ crimson feet
ok! I confirm! No it actually did not happen :(

It IS all made-up! Just imagination of an over-active mind :P

pssst: I absolutely love me in love's reactions too!!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ cinderella!!

yay!! you are back!!

Admittedly, was missing your presence :)

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ me in love

I just thought..it was sooooooo this blog!!

Glad you liked it :)

Ricky said...

lol...very interesting :D

rantravereflect said...

whoooooooa!!!!
soo how did it go>??
wilddd ehhhh???
or effin single agian??
;)
romp in teh hay?? c',mon man tall us:)

heeee...
n well, slice of pizza n cheese-->
amn i have tonnnnnnnes of them, god knows if my guy's been cheatin on me ossa tat :(:(
heeee
alright-->back 2 ya:
so wat happened???

rantravereflect said...

blogrollin ya:):)
yupperz!

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ rantravereflect

Sorry to disappoint ya, but was all a culmination of imagination!!

Damn and if I have to get imaginative.. Well

Marvin takes over here :P

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ ricky

thank you!!

me in love said...

aree baap re!! *blush blush blush*
thankuuuu

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ me in love

lol!! you are more than welcome always !! :)

P.S. I just meant that Marvin has a well ..err.. more active imagination than mine :P

marvin the paranoid android said...

beautiful template, beauty...

and it still remains a debatable point whose imagination is more active, yours or mine???

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ marvin

I lurve debates :P

texasblu said...

Enjoyable read - liked the testiness of the friendship that keeps them on their toes - good friends. ;)

You must be selling yourself short - you show a great imagination here! :)

Pollyannaish said...

awesome babes !! [am getting tired of writing this ALL the time ..lol..that u right beautifully..]
It felt as if i was re-reading my mails to my frnd...
amazingly funny !!