Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Things I love doing...

Reading... endlessly.Right from the minute the golden dawn spreads across a gray sky, till the crimson dusk changes into a starry nite.. I would jsut want to read...

Or... play with my dog... cuddle up with her in front of the TV and watch a series of romantic comedies...

Or... go water rappling in the middle of nowhere. Feel the weight of the water as it lashes in all its frenzy against my body, welcome its embracing cool and keep steadily making my way downwards to where the water loses its rage.. get a couple of scratches which I shall then treat like war wounds..

Or... maybe just grab a cup of coffee and take a trip down memory lane, with my best friend...

11 comments:

me in love said...

listening to an old-forgotten, but much loved song...

singing in the rain...

dancing in the rain...

looking into a pair of eyes and forgetting the world around...

Beauty and the BEast said...

...

Eating dark temptations with hot chocolate and vanilla ice cream ..

(I know of one more person who would like to indulge in something similar)

me in love said...

:) who??

Ricky said...

Reading is one of my fav. things to do too :-)

Nice post.

marvin the paranoid android said...

beast @ beauty
eating a surprise of a chocolate cake.. :P
nice post... if you made that dark temptations stuff into a Death By Chocolate, i know of a few people who would be interested...

marvin the paranoid android said...

beast @ me in love
rain... eyes... music... dance... where did the books go??? :O

marvin the paranoid android said...

beast @ ricky
welcome to the jungle, man... good to see ya here...

Beauty and the BEast said...

@me in love - the answer is obvious :p

Beauty and the BEast said...

@marvin - temptations galore... :p

Beauty and the BEast said...

@ Ricky!!

Hey there welcome!!

me in love said...

is it..? :P why not to me, then?