Thursday, February 28, 2008

Introductions

Anybody who wants to read on here, must know about the two people who will write in here:



Me: [I cant tell you whether I am the beauty bit or the beast, as that is to be a deep secret...] Coping with the fact that I am no longer a footlose teenager, yet quite unwilling to part with the kid in me. Wondering if each morning will bring something special in its wake and hoping that nights are filled with dreams. The dreamer, the believer, yet quite pessimistic for the optimist that I am!



Tommy: [again he could be the beauty of this combo too, so..]
The optimistic pessimist! The cynical adventurer. The Gentleman Officer. The sheepish boy next door. The one with the imagination. The drunken delight! [I had to let everybody know!] The friend, you can trust. A friend for life.

12 comments:

me in love said...

man.. i love this!! :D

Beauty and the BEast said...

I love this toooooo :p

marvin the paranoid android said...

so that makes it three of us, right?? or has my maths gievn up on me???

me in love said...

1.....2.....

I dunno :( sorry i never really paid attention in maths class.. :P

Beauty and the BEast said...

or maybe you just started believing in love *doing the happy pink dance*

me in love said...

lolz @tuppence.. u got him! n i love u for that :P

marvin the paranoid android said...

i love pink..... *those drugs were really good*

me in love said...

lolz..rotf...

ya, they must have been..din't u see the pink monkey??

marvin the paranoid android said...

i did see HER...

me in love said...

??????????

Beauty and the BEast said...

@me in love - the things men do to deny the obvious... even go as far as to blame it on drugs!! ;)


@marvin - you might as well lurrve pink. Better than hate it accept it!

me in love said...

@twopence.. :P i agree!!!